LocWorld#28 was one of the important steps in FinTranslation developmentOlena Grinyuk
Participation in one of the biggest international Conferences LocWorld#28, which took part in Berlin, June 2015, became one of the important steps in FinTranslation development. That helped to define final standards of our services (professional translation services and web-site localization), which meet the interanational standards in translation industry.
Our standards of translation services in FinTranslation are the following:
- All our translations are done only by native speakers.
- Besides professional translators and linguists there are also subject matter experts in our team. So you receive translation which is in line with your industry.
- To ensure quality of our translation services we always use “4 eyes principle”. We always do Editing as a second step of translation and proofreading – as a third one.
- During all translation process we use CAT tool, which helps track homogeneity of the translation, right usage of terminology and also stores translation memory. It allows to ensure not only the quality of the translation but also saves time and money of our customers in the next projects: you don’t need to waste time for explaining your industry and terminology specifics as we have it already! And also you don’t pay for previously translated words. We calculate the price of translation only for new ones.
- You don’t need to adjust to us – we take any file formats for the translation (doc, ppt, xls, html, .strings and others).
In FinTranslation we do professional translation services and web-sites localization from English to Russian and Ukrainian.
We specialize in Financial and Business translations.
To ask for a quatation or send us other request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org